[ddj] Recruiting a test cohort for the School of Data

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Aug 29 12:35:12 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The first courses for the School of Data are nearly ready to go! We are
currently assembling an 'alpha cohort' to test-run the first challenges and
offer us feedback.

The first course, 'What is Data?', will offer a basic introduction to data,
spreadsheets, graphs and charts. It's targeted at beginners, but we'd love
to test it with a mixed group of total novices and 'data experts'.

** If you would like to join the first test cohort, find out more & sign-up
here:
http://schoolofdata.org/2012/08/29/join-the-school-of-data-test-cohort/ **

If you have any questions, drop me a line at schoolofdata [@] okfn.org

All the best,