[ddj] Knight-Mozilla News Technology Partnership develops into OpenNews

Jonathan Gray j.gray at cantab.net
Wed Feb 8 11:32:33 UTC 2012

This looks fantastic!

http://www.sfnblog.com/launches_and_closures/2012/02/knight-mozilla_news_technology_partnersh.php
http://knightmozilla.org/

In particular it mentions:

"the development of Source, a new site to document what's happening in
the field of data journalism and provide, among other things,
tutorials and case studies"

I hope we'll be able to maximise synergies with existing initiatives
like DataDrivenJournalism.net. From the 'about page':

"This website is dedicated to providing anyone interested in getting
started with data driven journalism with a collection of learning
resources, including relevant events, tools, tutorials, interviews and
case studies. The data journalism community and mailing list are
dedicated to strengthening the community of journalists, designers,
data providers and others, and encouraging collaboration and exchange
of expertise."

http://datadrivenjournalism.net/about

J.

--