[ddj] Launching a free data viz software for journalists

Non Ci Posso Credere info at noncipossocredere.com
Mon Feb 6 15:27:29 UTC 2012

Hello guys, I am Marco from Italy.
Its the first time I post to this ml - I made a small graphic with
infogr.am to be published on my webisite
here is the link:
http://www.noncipossocredere.com/2012/01/29/chi-detiene-il-nostro-debito-pubblico/
Infogram is really a pretty tool, very easy to use and deploy.
Sometimes it gave some trobule about excel data formatting but
eventually I managed to go through.
I only suggest some improvement about style management. It would be
nice to have the possibility to change font family, colors and style
in general.
Anyway its a great tool and I cant really wait to use the Infographic tool.
Big up to Infogram creators!
Thanks
Regards

mp