[ddj] New Data Driven Journalism LinkedIn Group

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Mon Jul 9 12:05:19 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I hope everything is going well and that you all had a wonderful weekend. I
just wanted to let you all know that I found a great new data driven
journalism group on LinkedIn called 'Data Wrangling and
Journalism'<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Data-Wrangling-Journalism-4493217?home=&gid=4493217&trk=anet_ug_hm>.
It's a great place to expand the data journalism discussions that you guys
have been having as well as a perfect group for those who are interested in
data wrangling, journalism, and everything in between. I recommend that you
check it out and if you have time, feel free to join. It would be great to
see you all there.

Cheers,
Hanna

PS Don't forget to always use the #ddj hashtag when tweeting DDJ related
stuff on Twitter. The hashtag makes it possible for people to follow any
ongoing discussions thus keeping everyone in the loop. Thanks!
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.