[ddj] The Data Journalism Handbook Now Available in Hardcopy

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Thu Jul 26 12:11:01 UTC 2012

Hi Gregor,

All the authors receive a free copy of the book. You will receive an email
from the publisher about this.

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net |
www.datajournalismhandbook.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.