[ddj] Fwd: Apply now: Civic Data Challenge

Caroline Leopold caroline.leopold at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:50:49 UTC 2012

Because I live in Philadelphia, I thought it would interesting to attend
the associated conference on September 14. Registration is free, which was
exactly what I'd be willing to pay.

I was looking over the program and I wasn't inspired. Being from Philly, I
saw that the brains (and hearts) of my city is not represented. The owner
of the Eagles is a featured expert, sigh. But there is a Civic Challenge
meetup the night before at a hotel bar, which sounds like a great way to
talk informally.

So, I guess I'm going to live vicariously through this civic data
challenge. My hunch is this will become an annual competition.

Caroline

Caroline Leopold
Leopold Writing, LLC
(610) 220-7863