[ddj] 2 days left to apply for the Knight News Challenge

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Thu Mar 15 23:13:26 UTC 2012

Dear all,

In case you haven't seen this yet, there are 2 days left to apply for the
Knight News Challenge. Plenty of time to fill in the application form (only
450 words needed).

*"For this year’s first Knight News Challenge, we intend to harness the
momentum from people thinking about and building networks. In the course of
our work, we often come across proposals to “build a Facebook that connects
X and Y.” We want to move away from that. There are a lot of vibrant
networks and platforms, on- and off-line, that can be used to connect us
with the news and information we need to make decisions about our lives.
This challenge will not fund new networks. Rather, we’re asking you to
describe ways you might use existing platforms to drive innovation in media
and journalism."*
*
*
More info at:
http://www.knightfoundation.org/blogs/knightblog/2012/2/9/announcing-knight-news-challenge-networks/
.

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.