[ddj] Only 15 days left to sign up for the School of Data Journalism in Perugia

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Tue Mar 6 18:46:56 UTC 2012

Hi Vanessa,

Glad to hear you're interested in the data journalism events.

All the events in the School of Data Journalism will be recorded and posted
on the festival Web TV as soon as possible after the event, in theory by
midnight on the same day as the event, although  minor delays are possible.

Reports from the panels and workshops will be published on
DataDrivenJournalism.net.

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.