[ddj] Sign up to get the Data Journalism Handbook!

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Tue Mar 27 17:07:39 UTC 2012

Thanks Carlos.

Anyone who wants to be notified when the Data Journalism Handbook is out
should fill in the form on http://datajournalismhandbook.org/.

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.