[ddj] Contacts for Plaza Pública-Guatemala

Gustavo Herrarte gherrarte at gmail.com
Sat May 5 12:14:33 UTC 2012

Dear Pedro Markum,

Thank you for your interest in our work.  I am sending you our contact
information if you wish to communicate with us directly.
http://plazapublica.com.gt/content/quienes-somos

Martín Rodríguez is our Director and he is the person who give us the
necessary freedom to work with data within Plaza Pública (PzP).  Enrique
Naveda is our General Editor and the Guatemalan Congress Map is his
brainchild.  Aldejandra Gutiérrez is one of our editors and is in charge of
making or data related work more understandable to the General Public.
Myself, Gustavo Herrarte, is in charge of working with numbers and data in
general which you kindly labeled in-dept analysis.

Hope to hear from you,

Gustavo Herrarte