[ddj] Creating a storytelling app

Uldis uldis at infogr.am
Wed May 23 16:24:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback for my project.

I wrote some time ago about infogr.am, an infographic / data visualization app aimed at data journalists and bloggers. Infogram's webapp was just announced in public beta on The Next Web (http://thenextweb.com/apps/2012/05/22/infogr-am-launches-so-you-can-create-your-own-beautiful-and-interactive-infographics/) and it got a great review there.

You can create and publish beautiful, interactive infographics based on any data you choose. You select a template, upload or enter your data for various graph types, add quotes, images and text, and decide the layout with a simple drag and drop interface. You can then take your infographics with you, embedding them anywhere or sharing them via social channels.

Please share with me your insights on how infogr.am can be improved and if you use it, send me a note, we'd love to highlight best content.

If you like it, please take a moment to upvote the announcement on Hacker News (http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4009887) or Digg (http://digg.com/news/technology/infogram_launches_beautiful_webapp_for_infographic_creation)

Uldis

+371 26490983 | @uldis | www.infogr.am