[ddj] New Zealand List Followers

stephan at blancke.de stephan at blancke.de
Wed May 9 13:29:45 UTC 2012

Nate,
interesting to read you are mentioning Austria - beside more "rough"
countries as Syria or Iran. Shouldn´t you get especially in Austria
informations you are looking for?
I did some research about a North Korean company and found mostly good
contacts or sources in Austria (e.g. the so called "Handelsregister").

Regards from Berlin
Stephan