[ddj] Sign up for the Data Journalism Handbook and More

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Mon May 21 07:47:42 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Glad to hear it's useful. We've heard from other universities as well that
they are using it for their courses.

Thank you for sharing that.

All the best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net |
www.datajournalismhandbook.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.