[ddj] Registration Open for Thomson Reuters Training Course

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Mon Oct 15 14:35:36 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

The presentation looks great, thank you for sharing it.

You're welcome to join us at the Open Interests Europe Hackathon where we
will be looking among others at who is lobbying the EU. It takes place on
24-25 Nov. in at the Google Campus Cafe in London. See more details here:
http://okfnlabs.org/events/hackdays/lobbying.html.

Best,

Liliana