[ddj] Infogr.am charts

Caroline Leopold caroline.leopold at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:35:31 UTC 2012

I used this tool awhile back or maybe it was another company. I can't
remember. It was easy and broke my fear of graphic design. Now I'm trying
to learn how to make my own. I'm taking the Knight class at the moment,
which I heard about on this list.

I think quick and dirty graphic design is helpful for people like me, who
remember text-based internet and lynx. Sometimes people want to crunch the
numbers, but not deal with the design. So I can see this as useful. But if
I want to keep up with journalism, I need to update my skills.

Caroline

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Uldis <uldis at infogr.am> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> just a week ago I wrote about update for infogr.am to create amazing
> infographics. Now I wanted to share our new Infogr.am charts -
> http://infogr.am/online-charts We designed them for data journalists as a
> free online data publishing tool.
>
> Please let me know your feedback and feel free to share with colleagues.
>

> Uldis
> co-founder of infogr.am
>
> +371 26490983 | @uldis | www.infogr.am

Caroline Leopold