[ddj] DJCAMP2012 Update

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Fri Sep 21 07:39:27 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I sent out a message about the upcoming DJCAMP2012 in
London, however it turns out that the location is in Preston. Apologies for
the misunderstanding. The event link that I sent you no longer works due to
the fact that the hyperlink changed when the name was edited on the site.
So, that said, without further ado I give you the proper
link<http://datadrivenjournalism.net/events/djcamp2012_Preston>.
Please note, the event starts today, however the link will provide you with
further information regarding what it's all about and give you an idea of
what future camps like this one will hold.

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.