[ddj] Digital Journalism Workshop Post

Meredith Broussard merbroussard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:09:41 UTC 2012

Here’s a link to “Facts are Sacred: The Power of Data,” a Kindle Single (and
data journalism manifesto) by Simon Ross.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Facts-are-Sacred-Guardian-ebook/dp/B006PI9PQG/

Email me offlist if you’d be interested in an online workshop about the
basics of data journalism; I’ll see about putting together a workshop. Or,
at the very least, I’ll connect people who are interested in learning the
basics. I teach journalism at the University of Pennsylvania.

Best,
Meredith Broussard

Meredith Broussard

(215) 901-4717