[ddj] Journalism Rebooted in Buenos Aires and More

Vibeka Mair Vibeka.Mair at civilsociety.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 13:28:53 UTC 2012

Please remove me from this email list. Best,

Vibeka Mair

Senior Reporter

Civil Society Media

0207 819 1213

vibeka.mair at civilsociety.co.uk

www.civilsociety.co.uk

Civil Society Media is an independent news, publishing and events company focused entirely on charities and other civil society organisations. Now 20 years old, we help these organisations to deliver sustainable public benefit by providing essential news, analysis, training and conferences for their employees and trustees.
Our products include Charity Finance, Governance, Fundraising and Civil Society IT magazines, and www.civilsociety.co.uk <http://www.civilsociety.co.uk/> .  Our events include The Charity Awards, Charity Finance Live, the Civil Society IT conference and the Charity Investment Forum.

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/vibeka <http://twitter.com/vibeka>