[ddj] Journalism Rebooted in Buenos Aires and More

gravem at gmail.com gravem at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:31:01 UTC 2012

Diana, the workshop was led by Alastair Dant, Mariana Santos, Alex Graul
and Nicola Hughs. We splited in teams and each team came up with
a visualisation for the argentinian inflation rate over time.

There was not much talk or guidance to the process. They briefed and walked
the tables from time to time asking if we needed help. I was expecting to
now better about their own process for creating this kind of stuff.

Cheers.

- Gravem

On 19 September 2012 10:49, Diana Assennato Botello <lamajavestida at gmail.com

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/sidclei