[ddj] D3.js tutorial - what do you want to learn?

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Mon Aug 12 12:29:06 UTC 2013

Hi Sergio, and everyone,

What would be the most useful two or three types of graphs to start with?

Best,

Liliana

===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
NOTICE! new address: Oranjeplein 106, 6224 KV, Maastricht, the Netherlands

Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: ejc.net <http://www.ejc.net> |
datadrivenjournalism.net<http://www.datadrivenjournalism.net>|
datajournalismhandbook.org <http://www.datajournalismhandbook.org>
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.