[ddj] Interactive timeline tools

Nicolas Patte nicolas.patte at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:50:46 UTC 2013

Heya,

While this document is (still) in French, my advice is to scan it though:
http://www.newsresources.org/wp-content/uploads/bdd_outils/

It's a compilation of the best tips/links shared on the Google+ community
(French-language again, sorry) named "Journalists Playing With Modern
Tools" (where I invite you to sign up to grab/share some tricks +improve
your French if needed^^):
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116980293240150398389

Cheers.