[ddj] Computer recommendations

A. Deb ad at energyonline.com
Thu Aug 22 19:40:14 UTC 2013

Don't bother spending more than $1,000 on a PC. For $600-700 you can get a
PC that will do everything you need, and with an addition $ you can go for
a bigger screen or whatever. That extra money could also go to a fat
external drive and new software, or spend it all on the Adobe Suite or
something yummy like that.

Anrica Deb
Oakland, California