[ddj] Scholarships Master's Program "International Media Innovation Management" - apply now

Daniela Kraus daniela.kraus at fjum-wien.at
Mon Feb 4 14:07:06 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to inform you about the rollout of the second cycle of the Executive Master's Program "International Media Innovation Management" (http://imim-master.com/), starting on October 2nd, 2013, in Vienna. "IMIM" is a postgraduate part-time program for working professionals.

We thought that you might be interested in it as there are scholarships for students coming from Central/Eastern Europe available (funded by the City of Vienna, up to 75%). It would be very much appreciated if you spread the word about it or nominate potential applicants!

Application period runs until April 30, 2013. Please request application forms here: http://imim-master.com/application<http://imim-master.com/>.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks and all the best,

Daniela

dr. daniela kraus
geschäftsführung