[ddj] [School-of-data] Geocoding tutorials on the School of Data Blog

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 20 10:56:51 UTC 2013

Just to say: I have a follow-up post nearly complete that includes code
snippets in JS + Python (I may be borrowing from Friedrich here). I'd love
Java one too though my Java is *very* rusty.

I was going to draft these as gists and any contributions would be very
welcome. As an example here's the simple JS gist:

https://gist.github.com/rgrp/4994760

Rufus