[ddj] Total Newsroom Training

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Wed Jan 30 14:11:47 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. I just wanted to let you all know that if any of
you are part of a news organization that would be interested in
receiving intense, in-house investigative training, for free, then be sure
to check out IRE's Total Newsroom
Training<http://ire.org/events-and-training/tnt/>
.

Spots are limited, so make sure to apply before the deadline, which is 22
February 2013.

Have a wonderful day :)

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonnevillelunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: ejc.net | ejcseminars.eu | eufeeds.eu
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.