[ddj] Data journalism teaching materials -> color schemes

Michael Hörz hoerz at michael-hoerz.de
Fri Jan 18 15:49:05 UTC 2013

Hello Liliana,

I recently looked at Peter's tutorial, which I liked very much. I would only add a resource for better color schemes than Google's default ones - especially if you're using more than two or three classes.

Colorbrewer is a good resource for that: http://colorbrewer2.org/index.php - the page is in Flash, but they have a little "Export" link at the left bottom side that allows simple copying and pasting the RGB values of your desired scheme.

Best
Michael

------

Michael Hoerz