[ddj] Data journalism teaching materials

ericnbarrett at gmail.com ericnbarrett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 05:42:23 UTC 2013

Thanks Liliana. I am trying to keep a list of these resource repositories
and sites. I am leading a start-up NGO in Tbilisi, Georgia, JumpStart
Georgia <http://www.jumpstart.ge>, that is now implementing a project on
data journalism and raising awareness about how transparency and open
government and media are related. One aspect is mentoring local civil
society organizations about data, data exploration, and telling stories
with their data. One of our pilot initiatives that we just launched is
www.feradi.info/. In any case, I am voraciously ;) looking for such
resources. While there are quite a lot now online, I am always looking for
more.

Eric