[ddj] When nerds and world collide

Marcelo Träsel marcelo.trasel at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 20:49:22 UTC 2013

Hello!

Would anyone in this list have a copy of "When nerds and world collide",
published by the Poynter Institute back in 1999?

It is just impossible to find a copy of this book (I'm not even certain it
was a book).

I've sent an email to Poynter and they don't have copies for selling
themselves.

Does it even exist in what we like to call concrete reality?

If you have a copy of this book you'd like to get rid of, I'd be interested
in buying it. :-)
marcelo träsel
marcelo at trasel.com.br
http://www.trasel.com.br

Da habt ihr's nun! mit Narren sich beladen
Das kommt zuletzt dem Teufel selbst zu Schaden

                      -- Goethe, Fausto II