[ddj] Recruiting data journalists and developers in Kenya

SAM tfrontrow at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:25:26 UTC 2013

Eva welcome to Kenya.
I strongly recommend the contact that Ida Jooste has provided you with.I
know and have confidence in Dorothy Otieno.

Twitter: @samRambaya

data-driven-journalism-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Clarissa Maracci
> Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 8:53 AM
> To: List about Data Driven Journalism and Open Data in Journalism.
> Subject: Re: [ddj] Recruiting data journalists and developers in Kenya
>

> Dear Eva,
>

> Can we meet somehow this week for an interview? Let me know asap because
I am considering different projects in Nairobi.

<econstantaras at INTERNEWS.ORG> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>

>> The Internews in Kenya team has several opportunities for Kenyan and
non-Kenyan journalists and developers to produce data journalism through
the Kenya Open Data Initiative and other available data:

http://www.internewskenya.org/article.php?id=350#sthash.YQ9ZIEny.ybGU8btb.dpbs

>> Let me know if you have any specific questions.  The team is currently
working on this:
http://www.internews.org/our-stories/project-updates/kenya-mapping-money