[ddj] Fwd: nora paul compartilhou "nerds and words.pdf" com você.

Adolfo Antón Bravo adanton at ucm.es
Thu Jul 25 22:16:37 UTC 2013

Hi

El jue, 25-07-2013 a las 20:55 +0200, Square One Dr Peter Troxler (KvK
24480536) escribió:
> open it in Google Chrome or Adobe Reader

Or Xpdf, evince or any other pdf reader.

It's great not also because it's 71,2 Mb weight, a scanned book not a
PDF native book what makes it harder to read. Maybe, if you contacted
the editor, they could let you a native PDF. Anyway, it could be useful
for anyone who studies or investigates about ddj, would you consider to
make it downloadable linked in some way?

Thanks!