[ddj] Data Journalism

Cnweisman cnweisman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:21:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am a digital journalism student at IE University in Madrid, Spain. I am currently doing a project on how journalists can use data sets to find compelling stories. I need to speak with a journalist in order to complete my research. Our professor for instance shared her experience in Texas where she found a story relating to psychotropic drugs when looking at datasets pertaining to the number of medicated children within the state. If anyone out there has any experience with this, or stories to share, even to just exchange a few words via email, it would be hugely appreciated. My email is cnweisman at gmail.com.

Best,
Carrie Weisman