[ddj] Tasks organizer for remote newsroom work

Mark Bryson contactmarkbryson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:41:36 UTC 2013

Hello

In the BBC News Visual Journalism Team we use Jira for project management.

It has proved really helpful, allowing us to manage the chaos of
commissioning, assigning, progress tracking, asset sharing, and general
communication in a News environment.

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/overview

Mark Bryson

Creative Director