[ddj] Questions? Ask School of Data!

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Mon May 6 10:04:51 UTC 2013

Ever got stuck in a data project and found no way out? Ever wondered if
there is an efficient way to transform some dataset you work with? Looked
for someone to ask these questions? Look no longer: Ask School of Data!

At the School of Data we aim to create a community of learning and sharing
knowledge together. We’ve started the process with hands-on workshops, data
expeditions and online courses. We will now complement this with a forum to
ask questions and give answers. Whether its finding data, extracting it,
processing it or visualizing it: ask.schoolofdata.org is there for you.

Join the community now at http://ask.schoolofdata.org!

See you there,
  Michael

--
Data Wrangler with the Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN.org)
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc