[ddj] KLM files with political boundaries for developing countries

Eva Constantaras (econstantaras@INTERNEWS.ORG) econstantaras at INTERNEWS.ORG
Tue May 21 14:57:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am covering the Guatemala genocide trial and can't find a decent political map to use with Google Fusion Tables.  This<http://geocommons.com/overlays/35973> is the only one I have come across and the department boundaries are off.  This seems to be a problem with a lot of developing countries; there just aren't a lot of decent shape files out there.  Anybody know where I should be looking?

Thanks,
Eva