[ddj] Farm Subsidies @Data Harvest

Lara Whyte larawhyte at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:18:12 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I would be interested in detail on who receives the subsidies, and where.

I would also be interested in information on who owns farmland - using land
register info? How big is the search? I am most interested in large scale
land investments in food insecure regions.

There is a lot of data around, but a lot of arguments on whose data is
correct.

Definitely be interested in a farming focused data list.

All the best,
Lara