[ddj] Knight Center's MOOC "Introduction to Data Journalism"

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Mon May 20 09:01:11 UTC 2013

Basically, yes, there will be a basics of data journalism MOOC in English.
I can't give away much now but I will have more news soon :)

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonnevillelunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net |
www.datajournalismhandbook.org
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.