[ddj] Penetrating the web of terror networks -using data mining and curated big data in India to predict possible attacks- The Hindu

Chandu Nair chandunair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 05:54:28 UTC 2013

Finally. Some use of technology and data in a cohesive manner in India.
Hope it gets institutionalised.

I remember how we (when we were running a data, , content and research
insights company) were rebuffed time and again by both Indian private and
public /government  organisations when we attempted to show them how such
data/content mining can help them in improving their business. May be there
is some change now.

Chandu

http://m.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/penetrating-the-web-of-terror-networks/article5305816.ece/?secid=3010