[ddj] Rubyjournos group forming

Chad Smith csmith at triscaledesigns.com
Mon Nov 25 16:14:39 UTC 2013

For those having problems with the link, copy and paste the URL into your
browser.  Or this should work:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rubyjournos

It looks like the pointer for the hyperlink was wrongŠ.
Chad

From:  Idoia Sota <idoiasota at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, November 25, 2013 6:22 AM
To:  "List about Data Driven Journalism and Open Data in Journalism."
<data-driven-journalism at lists.okfn.org>
Subject:  Re: [ddj] Rubyjournos group forming

Patrick, I've got the same problem: the link bring me to an Outlook login
screen...

http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/data-driven-journalism