[ddj] I'd like to be' removed from your list

Square One Dr Peter Troxler (KvK 24480536) peter at square-1.eu
Mon Sep 23 18:53:13 UTC 2013

To all of you who for some funny reason are not able to unsubscribe yourselves (apologies to all others):

1. please grow up (yes, this is unnecessary flame, apologies)
2. follow the unsubscribe link at the very bottom of every mail from the list
3. IMPORTANT: add the email address you want to unsubscribe into the first box provided on the site (labelled "email address")
4. hit the unsubscribe button a wee bit further down under the heading unsubscribe
5. wait for the confirmation email to arrive
6. follow the link given in the confirmation email to *really* unsubscribe
7. hit the unsubscribe button on the site again to confirm

Yes, it is seven steps (and I just confirmed that it really works, as in step 8 you get a confirmation email).

But is that really *so* difficult for people wanting to be "data driven journalists", PLEASE!

/ Peter