[ddj] Dynamic backreferences?

Tarek Amr tarekamr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:00:16 UTC 2013

For me it is always easier to grab information from text using statistical
means rather than ruleset and regular expressions, nevertheless, I am using
similar ruleset in a tool I am working on now for my current employer, but
unfortunately, I cannot talk much about it at the moment

Best Regards
Tarek Amr

http://tarekamr.appspot.com/