[ddj] Maps/dataviz built into scrollable story-telling - examples?

ericnbarrett at gmail.com ericnbarrett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:09:52 UTC 2014

Bjorn,

We use StoryBuilder at http://storybuilder.jumpstart.ge to build long
format scrolling stories (disclaimer: we built StoryBuilder). The plaform
allows you to embed interactive maps (CartoDB, Google charts, etc.) into
the story when you add a 'text' section. In the future, we'd like to add a
new media section for just maps, but right now we don't have the time. I
have seen a story use CartoDB in a StoryBuilder story and it worked nicely.

Eric

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Björn Schwentker <mail at bjoernschwentker.de