[ddj] EU FOIA

Ahmed ElAmin elamin.ahmed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:10:21 UTC 2014

Also the information may already be publicly available if what you mean is
EU cash flows from the EU (official bodies) to MEPs.
You can ask and receive info on this and your perhaps narrower questions at
EuropeDirect - a free service by the Commission.
http://europa.eu/europedirect/index_en.htm

At least you will get the official answers and links to the info. It is
very good. I have used it before. Available in all lanuages.
Regards
Ahmed