[ddj] DDJ/OpenData in Rio de Janeiro in February

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Tue Jan 21 17:43:38 UTC 2014

Marco,

Just got your email now (must have been stuck).

There is a brazilian School of Data: http://escoladedados.org/ that is
mainly coordinated by people around OKF Brazil.

Further, don't forget to talk to the latin american ICFJ fellows: Gustavo
is brazilian and a fantastic person.

Michael

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 05:58:47PM +0100, Marco Maas wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'll be teaching ddj, opendata and all that stuff in a seminar of German
> and Brazilian Journalists in february.
>
> do you guys have a working opendata/ddj-crowd over there and is there
> somebody who likes to be invited over for a talk (and a proper meal) about
> opendata and ddj?
>
> any help appreciated.
>
> cheers,
> Marco

> Marco Maas
> Louise-Schröder-Str. 17
> 22767 Hamburg
> Tel. +49 163 6666 245
>
> www.venturemedia.de
> www.opendatacity.de
> www.fotografirma.de
>
> www.themaastrix.net
> www.twitter.com/themaastrix
> <http://www.viergleicheins.de>
>

> www.viergleicheins.de
>

> 2008: CNN Journalist Award Kategorie Online für Gipfelblog.de
>
> 25.06.2009: Grimme Online Award in der Kategorie Information für das
> ZDF-Parlameter und 4=1
>
> 2010: Lead Awards für das ZDF-Parlameter und 4=1
>
> 2011: Lead-Award Gold in der Kategorie Online: Web-Special des Jahres
> (Vorratsdatenspeicherung)
>
> 2011: Grimme Online Award in der Kategorie Spezial für OpenDataCity für die
> Visualisierung von Mobilfunk-Vorratsdaten (Kunde: Zeit Online)

Data Diva | skype: mihi_tr | @mihi_tr
The Open Knowledge Foundation | School of Data
http://okfn.org | http://schoolofdata.org
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc