[ddj] LIVE WEBCAST 7/30: Data Journalism and Policymaking: A Changing Landscape

Maria-Laura Franciosi franciosi at ejc.net
Tue Jul 29 20:24:08 UTC 2014

Hallo Kodjo

with the help of the European Federation of press clubs and the Federation
of the ACP press clubs we hope that your dream becomes a reality!

See www.pressclub.be

If you want more details of the initiative let me know and I'll send it to
you!

Maria Laura Franciosi

franciosi at ejc.net

journalist and founding chair of the Press Club Brussels Europe