[ddj] LIVE WEBCAST 7/30: Data Journalism and Policymaking

Anca Toader anca.toader at bbc.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 10:15:34 UTC 2014

This is brilliant. Many thanks for sharing.
Anca

Anca Toader
Journalism Training Editor
+44 (0)20 8008 2559
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7732984657
anca.toader at bbc.co.uk<mailto:anca.toader at bbc.co.uk>
Skype: ancatoader2010
@anca_toader
Correspondence address: MC3A Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ
Statutory information and further information relating to BBC Media Action is available on: www.bbcmediaaction.org<http://www.bbcmediaaction.org/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF8497.0CE66E70]
[Banner96px]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWrzgotiLc8&list=PLuvkxTBwQE1Z56Ia_PVgFzKkE5e8oNdnB>