[ddj] Tools to create Spiderweb Diagrams

Tim Vüllers tvpm at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 09:52:48 UTC 2014

Hey folks,

i'm desperately looking for a Software or Web-App to create a 3D connection diagram to give an overview for related topics. All the tools I can find are rather simple and take a lot of time to create connections and the layout.

What I would like to do is to put in some data and tell the software which nod is connected to which and then get an automatic created digaram in which I can "walk around" to look for errors etc.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks in advance, tim
--
Editor Softonic Germany

ps: sorry as I may have wrote twice, but I think my first mail got stuck in traffic.