[ddj] PhD on Open Government & Open Data in Germany

margo thierry margothierry at googlemail.com
Tue May 6 12:29:15 UTC 2014

With the aim to work on a doctorate/PhD on Open Government & Open Data, I
am now looking for professors and universities or any kind of research
centers in Germany which are interested in the topic, and could supervise
my research. My background is Public Policies so my work would be from a
political point of view. The best would be in Germany or France but I might
extend to Europe in general with option studying by distance.

I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some advices!

Thanks,

Margo