[ddj] Query on integrating scraperwiki & Google fusion tables

Srinivasan Ramani srini at epw.in
Wed May 14 22:15:21 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have written a scraperwiki that downloads electoral data from my
country's election commission website.

https://classic.scraperwiki.com/profiles/vrsrini/index.html

I have a Google Fusion Table that has constituency data and is rendered in
a map.

I need to update the Google Fusion Table dynamically with data from the
scraperwiki tables, so that this data is shown dynamically on the rendered
map.

I understand that Google Fusion Table API helps in this purpose. But I am
unable (as a tyro) to figure as to how to use this API and combine it with
my scraperwiki.

Please send me pointers if any of you have expertise in this. Your help
will be much appreciated!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Srinivasan V. Ramani ,
Senior Assistant Editor,