[ddj] PhD on Open Government & Open Data in Germany

Michael Hörz hoerz at michael-hoerz.de
Wed May 7 08:28:03 UTC 2014

Dear Monika,

you as well as I replied to a mailing LIST address - this means that all
recipients on the list receive the answer.

This is the common practice on such a mailing list, moreover it's one of
its prime intentions: Sharing knowledge and discussing posts others have
submitted.

If you did not want to end up on this mailing list, go to
https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/options/data-driven-journalism, enter
your mail address into the field "Email address", and click the
"Unsubscribe" button further down.

Best,
Michael