[ddj] Introducing the Open Knowledge Directory

Margo Thierry margo at open-steps.org
Tue Oct 28 15:25:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to shortly introduce the Open Knowledge Directory
<http://directory.open-steps.org/> which provides a worlwide overview on
OK activists, mapping individuals and organisations interactively and
providing their contact information via PLP profiles.

The purpose behind this tool is not only to increase the visibility of
each member of the large OK community but also to facilitate the
communication and cooperation across borders. We hope you will make use
of it!

Please try it out, fill in the short form to be listed in, or edit your
PLP profile if you have already one ... we would love to hear some feedback!

http://directory.open-steps.org/
http://www.open-steps.org

Best,

Margo